Diamantina rug

Brand

Designer

Diamantina is a carpet designed by Gio Ponti for Amini. It is a true abstract art masterpiece, knotted and finished exclusively by hand.

Request a quote and get a personalised offer!

NEED HELP?

Our team is here to assist you in Italian, English, French and Russian.

Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 1 pm 2:30 pm – 6 pm (CEST)

EMAIL US: [email protected]

Request a quote and get a personalised offer!

NEED HELP?

Our team is here to assist you in Italian, English, French and Russian.

Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 1 pm 2:30 pm – 6 pm (CEST)

EMAIL US: [email protected]

Diamantina is a carpet designed by Gio Ponti for Amini. It is a true abstract art masterpiece, knotted and finished exclusively by hand.

Diamantina is a carpet designed by Gio Ponti for Amini. It is a true abstract art masterpiece, knotted and finished exclusively by hand.

Brand

Designer

DESCRIPTION

Features of the Diamantina rug by Amini

The Diamantina rug by Amini is composed of a series of geometric patterns, which result in different patterns according to the way they are observed. Triangles, rhombuses and rectangles form a decoration scheme evoking ceramic tiles.

This carpet is composed of 30% natural silk and the other 70% from Tibetan highland wool, spun and carded by hand. Available dimensions are:

  • cm 300×240
  • cm 400×300.

The height is mm 7 and it is possible to choose among the following colours: aqua, yellow grey, blue and multi.

How to use it

The Diamantini rug by Amini is a fine piece of furniture able to lend elegance to any room. The pattern creates a sophisticated visual effect, which blends perfectly with a simple and modern furnishing style.

DETAILS
Rooms

, , , ,

Indoor / Outdoor

Material

Silk, Wool

Furnishing style

Modern

The product you were looking for is not here?

40 YEARS of experience in furnishing

Design
service

Bespoke delivery

Assembly and installation on site

After-sales assistance