Riflessi rug

Brand

Designer

Riflessi is a carpet designed by Gio Ponti for Amini. It is a distinctive furnishing accessory, marked by a pattern and quality of materials that certainly do not go overlooked.

Request a quote and get a personalised offer!

NEED HELP?

Our team is here to assist you in Italian, English, French and Russian.

Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 1 pm 2:30 pm – 6 pm (CEST)

EMAIL US: [email protected]

Request a quote and get a personalised offer!

NEED HELP?

Our team is here to assist you in Italian, English, French and Russian.

Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 1 pm 2:30 pm – 6 pm (CEST)

EMAIL US: [email protected]

Riflessi is a carpet designed by Gio Ponti for Amini. It is a distinctive furnishing accessory, marked by a pattern and quality of materials that certainly do not go overlooked.

Riflessi is a carpet designed by Gio Ponti for Amini. It is a distinctive furnishing accessory, marked by a pattern and quality of materials that certainly do not go overlooked.

Brand

Designer

DESCRIPTION

Features of Riflessi by Amini

Riflessi is a rug by the brand Amini composed of 30% natural silk and the remaining 70% of Tibetan highland wool, spun and carded by hand.

Available in two sizes, 300×250 and 400×300, this carpet is washed, chiselled and finished by hand, with the fringes turned back and covered by fabric.

Riflessi is available in three colours: aqua, beige and grey.

How to use the rug

Riflessi is a true masterpiece of contemporary art, thanks to an elegant geometric pattern combined with balanced colours and shapes.

It is a precious carpet, to handle with care, ideal for modern and sophisticated environments.

DETAILS
Rooms

,

Indoor / Outdoor

Material

Silk, Wool

Furnishing style

Modern

The product you were looking for is not here?

40 YEARS of experience in furnishing

Design
service

Bespoke delivery

Assembly and installation on site

After-sales assistance